Friday, March 13, 2015

Painting day

Today I took the day off to paint the girls' rooms at the new house. I also ended up picking Sofia up early because she had a headache.  I was really just dropping off some Tylenol, but once she saw me she asked to leave early because she dealt with the headache all morning and she had already completed her work for the day. So I took her home.

Sofia ended up helping me paint her room, which was good because I like painting but it is really hard work. Then, at the end of the day, Lionel and Bella also stopped by. Bella didn't help though. The closest she came to helping was getting in her closet to play on the Kindle.

It was a really long and tiring day, but the effort paid off. We finished painting both rooms, so tomorrow I can move on to the dining room. I also still have to paint the designs in Bella's room, which will be fun. Hard work as well, but fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment