Sunday, November 22, 2015

Thanksgiving Celebration

On Thursday afternoon Bella had her Thanksgiving celebration at school, so I left work at 1:30 to go be with her. My mom also came. After the celebration Bella was free to go home with me, which is exactly what she asked for. Since we had to come back to get Sofia I didn't necessarily want to go back home.  Instead, Bella asked to go to a park. The day was sunny but cold, so I wasn't necessarily excited about going to the park. But Bella really, really wanted to go. And since we never get a chance to go to a park on a week day, let alone that early in the day, I decided to suck it up and take her there. There were only a few other kids at the park, and there was plenty of space to run around. So she did. And I tried to move around as well to play with her and to keep warm. I even went down the slides.






No comments:

Post a Comment