Sunday, June 12, 2016

Busy Sunday

Jun 5,

This morning I took Bella to a birthday party, for one of her friends from school, all the way to Kentucky. Bella really likes that friend, and she likes Bella back a lot, so I didn't want her to miss out. While Bella was at her party I was a lame duck and sat in my car working for a little while. I normally do my absolute best not to work on weekends, but I was really stressed out about something that needed to get done ASAP. Besides, it is not like I could run a quick errand since we were not close to home.


I wasn't super happy about working on the weekend, especially in the middle of a parking lot, but I made progress - which gave me huge peace of mind. And Bella didn't have to see me working. For all she knows, I just went somewhere to hang out while she enjoyed her party.


After the party I took Bella to her singing and drama classes, and we went to the neighbors' house for a little while for a party they were having. So it was a busy Sunday. Good thing that the girls didn't have to go to school the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment