Sunday, January 3, 2021

Ice Skating

 Jan 2,

Tonight we went ice skating because Bella really wanted to go. You had to make a reservation, and tonight was the only time that they had spots left. At some point I wasn't sure we were going to make it, because I was feeling super tired as I was finishing my closet, but I managed to get my energy back. Lionel did not want to ice skate, but he came and saw us from outside the ice rink.

Getting started was tricky, because it feels so incredibly slippery, but after a few minutes we did Ok. I did not fall at all, and I think neither did Sofia. And although Bella did fall a couple of times, she did not have trouble getting back up. They had music playing, and our session ended with some lights show, which was kind of fun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment