Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sofia turns 8!

My sweet Sofia turned 8 last Saturday, and this time around she decided to have her birthday party at home. I initially tried to convince her to have it somewhere else, but she told me she really wanted to have her friends over because most of them had never been here before. I agreed to have it here, even though I was worried about having a bunch of girls sitting around getting bored. I asked around what would be a good activity for 11 eight year old girls, and cookie decorating came up. So that is what we did. The activity didn't last as long as I had hoped for, but the girls found plenty of other things to do between running outside, going in and out of the playroom, and climbing on the girl's bunk beds. And best of all, Sofia had a great time!














No comments:

Post a Comment