Friday, April 26, 2013

The Dance


Tonight I did not go to Father Daughter dance for … well … pretty obvious reasons. They did have many moms volunteering [after all what decent dance could possibly be organized without them] but Lionel preferred not to have me there, also for obvious reasons. If I was there, it was likely that the girls would want to be with me instead of him.

For what he tells me the girls had a great time … just not necessarily sticking around with him. It appears that all the girls were running around with their friends, leaving the Dads behind. So Lionel joined the ranks of Dads sitting around waiting for them to come back ... or chasing them around. But he did manage to get at least one dance out of Sofia, and had an interesting time people watching and occasionally talking to couple of the other dads.









No comments:

Post a Comment