Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bye bye stuff

Even though it makes me sad, we have decided that during this Christmas break we will get rid of the playroom, and give each girl their own room. I like them sharing a room - just like Gabi and I always did - but the playroom is always messy and they end up not enjoying it at all. Also, they end up blaming each other for the mess in both the playroom and their bedroom, and it is getting to the point where Sofia needs her space anyway. But in order to undo the bunk bed, and move Sofia's bed to the playroom, we need to remove a few things. That includes two different tables, an easel, and some shelves. It also makes me sad to let go of them, but I know somebody out there will still be able to enjoy them. And since we were already looking to get some things out, Lionel asked the girls if we could also donate the play kitchen we have in the living room. To his and my surprise, they both said yes. So off it goes as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment