Saturday, May 30, 2015

Parents night out

Last night Ms Mitza hosted a parents night out to raise money for the school's PTO. Bella was signed up, but Sofia did not want to go ...until pretty much the last minute. We dropped them off at 6:00 pm and went out for dinner, just the two of us. We went to Bravo and sat outside on the patio, which was good for me because I have a cold and didn't want to be exposed to the AC. Since I wasn't feeling well though, we went straight home after dinner and I worked a little bit sitting on the couch. It was such a short week, with the holiday and with having to leave work early for swim practice, that I have a lot of work to get done. 

When the time was up Lionel went to get the girls by himself. There was no way I was going out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment