Saturday, January 2, 2016

Vacation Day 12 - Movie and hanging out

Jan 1,

In the afternoon Gabi, my mom and I went to see Joy, a new movie, while Lionel and the girls stayed at home. Actually Lionel stayed home, but the girls went back and forth between ours and the neighbors. Jack, the neighbor, had come looking for them right when we were about to eat lunch. So Lionel told them they could play after eating. 

After the movie I stopped by Kroger to buy a few things, but since I was already there I decided I might as well get food for the week. I made sure I was back at home at 4:30, so Lionel could go meet an old high school friend for a coffee. He hadn't seen his friend in years and years, so he enjoyed meeting her again.

By the time Lionel came back it was already time for dinner. So we ate, played Life at the girls request, and that was that! The girls went to bed super late again, despite my continuous attempts to get them back into the routine. And Bella asked me to stay with her until she fell asleep, which took so long that I ended up passing out in her bed as well. Going back to the routine is going to be tough all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment