Sunday, November 18, 2018

Busy Sunday

Nov 18,

Today was my kind of day, very productive from beginning to end. It was relatively warm, especially given how cold it got in the last few days , and it was sunny as well. 

In the morning we walked to Coffee Emporium - Sofia was excited that for once they wrote her name correctly - and walked an extra loop on our way back to the house. Lionel and I then spent about 3 hours (maybe even 4) picking up leaves from the yard. It was a lot of work, but with the nice and sunny weather I didn't even mind. I wanted to be outside. And even though this house has a lot more yard work than the last one, I am so much happier in here. There are a lot more walking and running routes, and no clicky neighbors to avoid.

After a late and quick lunch, and getting food ready for the week, we finally had some relaxation time and went to a movie. All four of us. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment