Jul 18,
Bella invited me to paint pottery and of course I said yes. It had been forever since we last went, and as it turns out the place we used to go to in Anderson is still there.
Bella painted a fruit themed plate. She knew right away what she wanted to do.
I wasn’t sure what I wanted to paint but I settled on a round plate. I still wasn’t sure what I wanted to paint in it, but I saw that one of the sample plates had a lobster painted in it and decided to copy the design. At least the lobster part. Bella seemed sad that I chose that, so I made a point to make it a Rockport and not a Boston plate.
It usually takes a week to be able to pick them up, so we will get them after vacation. But even without being finished, they both looked cute.




No comments:
Post a Comment