Monday, August 15, 2011

The Beach Waterpark

On Saturday we went to The Beach Waterpark. Even though I have been living here for almost 13 years, I had never been there. But Sofia was there couple times with her summer camp, so I thought it would be fun to be back as a family.  And that would give us a glimpse to the type of activities she had while she was away from us.

The park itself is not all that. It is not bad, but it is not great either. I guess I should have expected it as it is not easy to replicate a tropical space in the middle of Cincinnati. But we still had a good time. The girls loved playing in the water, floating in the lazy river, and going down a small slide multiple times. Sofia went on a ride with Lionel while I stayed with Belly, and we closed the afternoon eating ice cream before finally heading out.





No comments:

Post a Comment