Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First day of first

Today was Sofia's first day of first grade. She was actually excited to go back to school, or at least that's what I think because she never complained.

To ensure she would have my full attention on such an important day, Lionel took Bella to school. Sofia then got dressed, we had breakfast, I made her lunch, and we headed to the school. I dropped her off in car lane and just like that she walked inside the school. No extended good byes, and no cries.

When I picked her up I asked how her day was, and she told me it was Ok ... except for the couple times she started to cry. "Why did you cry?" I asked. She replied that she cried because she was missing me, but that it was ok to cry because today was just her first day in first grade.

God love that girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment