Monday, August 15, 2011

Tennis Tournament

It is that time again! Yes, time for the tennis tournament, which is the only sporting event I usually look forward to, and refuse to miss.

Lionel, Sofia and I went yesterday while Bella stayed with my parents because she is still too little to attend or enjoy the event. Sofia decided to wear her tennis outfit, her tennis silly bands, and her tennis head band.

We knew none of the top players were playing, but we were hoping we could at least see them practice. Lucky for us, we did indeed. We saw Sharapova, Federer, Nadal, Andy Roddick, Andy Murray, Martin Del Potro, Simon, and couple other Spanish players. It was a good time. And I also noticed that Sofia had a lot more patience than just the previous year, when she just wanted to keep moving around.

I hope going to the tournament is a family tradition we can keep for years to come. I really enjoy going with Lionel and Sofia, and I am looking forward to when Bella can also come with us.







No comments:

Post a Comment