Saturday, September 22, 2012

Nevermind?

After making the very difficult decision to switch Bella to another daycare, yesterday I got a phone call from the Goddard school letting me know that they worked it out. That starting as early as next week, they will now be able to offer transportation for Bella before and after Sands.

In general terms that is good news because it means Bella no longer "hast to" switch schools. But it doesn't make me all that happy that it is only now, after I had already made other arrangements, that they are going to make it happen.

I told them I wasn't expecting to hear that, that I needed to talk to Lionel, and that we would let them know our decision sometime next week. But I do have a few questions they need to answer before we can make up our minds.

If we do decide to stay there I sure hope they don't change things on us later on, because as soon as I tell the other school that Bella is no longer coming after all, I will be losing my spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment