Monday, June 3, 2013

Clever!

Bella is a smart little girl, maybe too smart for her or her sister's own good.

Tonight, during dinner, she did something that Sofia didn't like. Sofia then screamed at her: "I knew I shouldn't have listened to you when you told me that if I emptied your lunch bag for you, you wouldn't be mean to me ANYMORE". As soon as Sofia said that, Lionel and I immediately - and simultaneously - started laughing out loud. Leave it to Bella - the 4 year old - to take advantage of Sofia - the 8 year old. Unfortunately Sofia did not find it funny at all and started to cry. "I don't like it when you make fun of me", she said. I got up from my chair and hugged her, and tried to convince her that we were not laughing AT her, but WITH her. That kind of worked, or maybe after a few minutes she just realized that crying for that was just a silly thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment