Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Girls new year resolutions

If I could, here are the top new resolutions that I would put on each of my girls' list:

Bella

  1. I will stop pushing my sister's buttons
  2. I will listen to my parents, the way I listen to my teachers at school
  3. I will stop my bad behavior when  I am asked to do so
  4. I will stop waking up my parents at night
  5. I will not leave my clothes on the ground when I take them off
Sofia
  1. I will stop overreacting about everything (especially things my sister says or does)
  2. I will stop getting in trouble at school because I talk too much
  3. I will stop asking the same question over and over (and over) ... and will listen to the answer
  4. I will stop constantly humming and making noise during dinner ... because it is annoying to others
  5. I will be less afraid of trying new things

No comments:

Post a Comment