Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014 - Day 1

Today we got up late again, late enough that after taking our time to get moving we skipped breakfast altogether and went straight to lunch. We then just hang out, and by the time we finally left the house it was close to 3:00 pm. Lionel went to the movies with Raj, and the girls and I went to Abuelitos' house to wish them a Happy New Year. We then went to Yagoot by ourselves because Gabi was supposed to come with us, but at the end couldn't because Diego was taking a late nap. After Yagoot we came back home and it was already time to start making dinner. The movie Lionel and Raj went to see was a long one, so by the time he came back it was close to 7:00 pm.

I was sad and disappointed that we ended up spending the afternoon by ourselves, because I couldn't help but to feel lonely - as if nobody loved me enough to drop everything else and spend this special day with me. I have always liked the Holidays, but as this year's vacation comes to a close I have become very aware of the fact that the Holidays make me stressed and turn me into kind of a needy and sappy mess.


No comments:

Post a Comment