Monday, April 13, 2015

Happy 10th Birthday Sofia!

Although we had been celebrating all weekend, today was Sofia's actual birthday. She was bummed about having to go to school on her birthday, but I didn't want to let her skip and I had to go to work. But then, I had trouble concentrating at work and wanted to do something special for her. So I ended up canceling a meeting I had in the afternoon and left early to pick up the girls and take them to the movies. I asked my mom if she wanted to come along and she said yes. We saw "Home", which was definitely not my favorite movie, but the girls had fun - other than the couple of times when Bella thought the movie had scary parts.

After the movie we dropped my mom off at home, we stopped by Kroger to get Sofia another birthday cake, and went home to cut cake with Lionel, Gabi, and her boys. At Kroger we actually ran into Lionel, who had stopped to get Sofia some flowers for her special day.

After the cake cutting Gabi and the boys went back home, we had dinner, and Sofia enjoyed the rest of her day. It is hard to believe that today she hit double digits already, but it is true: She is now 10 years old!




No comments:

Post a Comment