Sunday, October 11, 2015

Queen Bee Race Day!

After much anticipation, yesterday morning was the 2nd Queen Bee Half Marathon and the day was absolutely beautiful. Truly we couldn't have asked for better running weather. I drove downtown with a few girls from the running group I joined, and we all wore our matching shirts.  

This time around I couldn't train as well as the previous times, because work got in the way, but I still had a strong result. I finished slightly faster than the Flying Pig in April, which gives me a new personal record. And it was great to have Lionel and the girls there to support me, and to also see my friend T at the end. It was a great race day! When we got home I proudly hung my new medal next to the others - the collection I still can't believe I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment