Friday, March 31, 2017

Spring Break - Day 2

Mar 28,

This morning I was very productive at work. I had several meetings and wrapped it all up by about 12:30. We then went to Ikea, to buy some things to better organize Sofia's closet. We first had lunch though as soon as we got there. The girls enjoyed walking around and looking at stuff, but we did a good job and didn't really do impulse buying.

When we came back home Sofia and I put together her storage furniture and she reorganized and folded all her clothes. Bella and I also continued cleaning - this time around tackling her desk and other stuff she had on the floor. It was very hard work. I was planning on doing a couple of work things after the girls went to bed, but I was so tired by then that I also just went to bed myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment