Jul 29,
This morning we slept in somewhat. Not by teenage standards, but did get up later than we would have during a regular working day. Bella went running and I did some weights before eating a late breakfast - Bella’s favorite breakfast ever - closer to 10:00am. After that, Lionel and I went on a hike and then walked around town.
After I took a shower Lionel stayed in the room and Bella and I went to walk around town to check out our favorite stores. It was really nice outside. No sweater needed, but not super hot either. But then it started raining, so we came back to the room for a bit. After it stopped raining we went back out for a bit before dinner. And after dinner Lionel and I walked again for a few minutes before settling in for the night.
Overall, I’d say that we made good use of our full day here. Tomorrow morning we head out to drive to Boulder and see our big girl.










No comments:
Post a Comment