Saturday, September 17, 2011

Together

Today I did not go anywhere without my girls. First we went to Sofia's tennis lesson and stayed for a gymnastics exhibition followed by some free play time. We then came back home for lunch and afterward went to my parent's house for a little while so my mother in law - who is visiting - could take a nap. From there we went to Target with my parents to buy couple things for them and the girls.

The weather warmed up a lot, so once we were back home the girls and I hang out in the backyard. The girls had fun playing with the neighborhood kids, and I had fun seeing them enjoy the weather and have a good time.

Dinner at home, shower time, and soon it was time for them to go to bed. It was a busy day, and a rare one where no distance came in between me and my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment