Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bella turns 3!

It's hard to believe, but my Gordita Tenebrosa, my Princess, my Nenita, my Cosita Preciosa, has officially turned 3!

To kick-off the celebration we had a play date with the little ones of couple Mexican friends of mine. Her birthday was the day after thanksgiving so I knew it would be difficult to throw a party - since everybody is usually away - but I wanted her birthday to be acknowledged, and for her to play with other kids. Bella loved having them over, and was all smiles. Later in the day we cut cake with the entire family, a birthday tradition we can't live without. It was a great day: I loved celebrating Bella and spending every minute with both my girls.

Still wearing her Happy Birthday crown

Gift from Abuelitos

Happy Birthday banner

This pose was Abuelito's idea

Play date

Gift from Perla

Birthday card from Sofia

Checking out her new scooter, gift from mom and dad

Dora and Diego balloons from Tia and Tio


Happy Birthday to me!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment