Saturday, October 6, 2012

Drawing Straws

Earlier this week Lionel and I decided to draw straws to determine who would walk the dog, and who would give the girls a shower. I drew the short straw, so I got to stay and give them their shower. That was the short straw because the weather was nice, and walking Zoey meant quiet time while giving the girls a shower mean the total opposite.


Once the girls realized that I was the one giving them a shower they got really excited for me, as if I was the one "winning the prize". I didn't have the heart to tell them otherwise.

Tonight, when we came back home from dinner and the race, Bella told me: "We have to draw straws". I asked why, and she replied: "So that we can see who gets mami!". That was really sweet and it made me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment