Sunday, October 21, 2012

Pumpkin patch

After a failed attempt last week due to bad weather, this weekend we finally made it to the pumpkin patch - and we couldn't have asked for better weather to walk around and be outside for a while.

Our visit started a little shaky when Bella started whining right away and I had to step outside and sit her in timeout. I was trying to take a picture of her and she started fussing even though I had given them heads up that I wanted to do that, and that the sooner we got it done the sooner we could move on. I always go out of my way to plan fun and different stuff for the girls, and the only thing I ask for is a decent picture so I can remember our times out and about. After all I do, I truly don't think that is too much to ask.

I don't know how come we didn't go there before, but the farm we went to is really close to our house. Even though the hay ride was shorter and lamer than in other places, everything else was much better as there were many activities for the kids. Sofia went into the hay maze, and both of them rode play tractors, touched a snake, got a teddy bear made of balloons, and played couple games.

Tia, Tio and Dieguito left a little earlier than us, but not before he got his very first hay ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment