Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last day of summer vacation

Today was the last day of summer vacation, since Sands reopens tomorrow. Technically Bella has one more day off, since she goes to school until Thursday, but tomorrow she is going to the Goddard school and I am going to work.

I couldn't take the day off, so the girls stayed at home with me while I worked. That wasn't ideal, but they managed to entertain themselves and we took a break to take their supplies to school and to grab lunch at First Watch. We then came back home so I could work for a few more hours, but at the end of the day we went to grab some snow cones, and to the park for a little while. I just wanted to make sure that on their very last day of summer vacation, they got to do something fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment