Sunday, March 23, 2014

Consul-hell

This past Tuesday I took my mom to the Mexican consulate in Indianapolis to do some paperwork. She had an appointment at 8:30 am, so we left Cincinnati at 6:00 am to get there on time. As expected from any government office, the experience was less than ideal. Turns out only the person with the appointment was allowed to even enter the tiny building so I had to wait outside, in the tiny lobby, standing, with 20 of my "closest friends". Since it looked like we were in for a long wait, I eventually made my way back to the car. By the time we got out of there it was 3 hours past my mom's appointment time, which was tiring and annoying, but we did what we needed to do. And I took advantage of my time in the car to keep up with my email and download some new songs, which I hadn't found the time for in a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment