Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Mami-Fifi Day

Dec 19,

Today was Mami-Fifi day, and it was quite a full day.  After dropping Bella off at my parent's house we headed to the mall to walk around for a bit, had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe, and headed to our next stop: A relaxing massage. Well, at least Sofia's was. Mine was a deep tissue massage, which I desperately needed but is not always fun. At least I was off my feet, which was great since walking around at the mall kicked my butt. 

After our massage we did some more walking around and shopping, and even stopped by the Yagoot store before heading back to my parent's to pick Bella up. And the day was not over yet! Mami-Fifi day was over, but I still had to take Bella to her rehearsal for Alice in Wonderland. 


No comments:

Post a Comment