Friday, December 31, 2021

Goals

 Dec 31,

My goal is to run at least 500 miles every year. I have run over 500 miles every year since I started running in 2012, with the exception of 2014. That is the year I got hurt training for the Miami Marathon.  Besides that year, the least amount of miles has been 532.6 in 2016, and the max has been 629.8 in 2019. 

This year with all the craziness, with having to walk Kika and Zoey in the mornings, and with getting sick in November and December, I came extremely close to not meeting the goal. I ended up meeting it on Dec 26 - BARELY, but I am not particularly satisfied with the barely part. Besides, for the first time in several years, I am not going to end or start the year with a run thanks to being sick. And once I get better, it will probably be a couple of weeks before I have the energy for a run. Nothing like starting the year with a deficit despite all your commitment and good intentions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment