Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sunday

Jul 16,

This morning Lionel and I took the dogs for a walk before the rain started, but then I ran inside. I didn't want to get caught in the rain, and running on the treadmill allowed me to do a bit of speed and hills training - without dealing with the humidity outside.

For lunch we went to check out Playa Bowls, a bowls and smoothie place by Boston College - about a 10 minute drive from the house. We liked it. They have a lot of options, so we will definitely be back.

In the afternoon Lionel and the girls went to see Mission Impossible, but I wanted nothing to do with that. So instead, I went to the local theatre by myself to see Past Lives. It was not exactly what I was expecting, but I am glad I went. Besides, I need to learn to be a big person and do somethings by myself.

Other than that, a bunch of chores rounded up the day and the weekend. Tomorrow is back to the routine. 



No comments:

Post a Comment