Saturday, February 12, 2011

Give me a break

Today I did something really nice for myself. Lionel and Sofia went skiing in the afternoon but Bella and I stayed behind because she is still too small for that. The house was a mess from all the stuff the girls misplaced throughout the week, so I could have chosen to stay and try to put everything back in its place. Instead, Bella and I went to my parent's house. There they fed us without us moving a finger and let us spend the afternoon with them. After lunch I was so tired that I grabbed a blanket and curled up in bed. Bella wanted to play with me, but at the end she played with my parents while I stayed curled up and fell asleep. I really needed a break, so taking a nap instead of cleaning was the nicest thing I did all day just for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment