Saturday, February 14, 2015

Vail - Day 1

On Wednesday afternoon we arrived in Vail after an almost three hour flight from Cincinnati to Denver, and an almost three hour ride from the airport to the hotel.

As usual, after checking in at the hotel we spent the rest of the afternoon getting our rental equipment, our lift tickets, and signing the girls up for ski school. While getting our lift tickets we saw the biggest and most beautiful Husky ever. I would have taken him home. We then walked around for a little bit, had dinner, and went back to our room. We were all tired, but I think I was the most exhausted of them all. I had gone to bed particularly late all week, trying to get as much work done as possible, so my eyes felt heavy and my body needed to just crash in bed. 

I didn't even see at what time I fell asleep, but Lionel swears it was before 9:00 pm. I was so tired that I don't think I even said good night. I was out!





No comments:

Post a Comment