Thursday, April 7, 2011

Siblings - Part 2

Tonight was shower night and as usual the girls took one together. Afterwards, when it was time to come out, I had Sofia's gray head wrap ready to go. To ensure Bella would not feel left out I also had my white head wrap ready for her. Here is how it all went down:

Bella: I want the gray one!!
Sofia: No! The gray one is mine!
Me: Bella, the gray one is Sofia's
Bella: [Really starting to whine] I want the gray one!!
Me: Fifi, can you please let your sister have the gray one today?
Sofia: [Also starting to whine] But the gray one is mine!
Me: I know, but your sister is little and she does not understand. Can you please share with her?
Sofia: Okay
Me: Thank you sweetie. That is really nice of you. Thanks for helping mami.

I then put the gray head wrap on Bella, and the white one on Sofia. But not even one minute went by when Bella took hers off and started to cry to the sound of "I want the white one. The white one is MINE!".

No comments:

Post a Comment