Sunday, December 4, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

Yesterday we had - once again- breakfast with Santa at Sands.  It's hard to believe that a full year has already passed since last time around, but it sure has. Both girls wanted to wear a fancy dress, which Lionel strongly opposed arguing that they would be overdressed, but I overruled him because I was confident they would not ... and I happened to be right.

I was hardly able to take pictures of Sofia because she was running around with her friends, but I did catch her at least once.

Sofia told me she told Santa that she wanted another American girl doll, and although Bella did not say much at least she did not cry this time around. In fact, she even managed to give me a fake smile while she was on Santa's lap.


No comments:

Post a Comment