Monday, April 16, 2012

Bye Bye Chamuco

Yesterday we had Dieguito's baptism at St Mary's. I like that church, and now it has special meaning for all of us because that is where Raj and Gabi got married, and Bella was baptized. Lionel and I were the Godparents, so I guess that means I am now in charge of rescuing Diego now and then from the paws of his tiger mom. I am just kidding here .... then again, no, I am not.

Diego was not in the best mood, not surprising for a 6 month old who has to be in church with no food, no freedom of movement, and nothing to chew. He fussed a little bit when the priest put oil and water on him, but for the most part he hung in there.

A few of our friends came as well. It is always nice to see them, but it was even nicer considering that our family is so small. Hopefully Dieguito will be a good Catholic, or at least as good as all of us.
















No comments:

Post a Comment