Monday, July 2, 2012

New rule

Last night, during dinner, I had to get up not once but TWICE to take the girls to the bathroom. The first time our food wasn't even ready, but for the second time our food was indeed ready and I wasn't even close to finishing mine. So when I got up I told Lionel: "I am not done eating, but Bella wants to go the bathroom again". However when we came back my plate and my fork were gone, which made me extremely upset. It was like adding insult to injury! Not only did I have to get up over and over, but apparently that had also made me lose my chance at a meal. All others had already finished, so I guess it was my bad for not doing the same. Lionel said he didn't hear me, and that he thought I had taken Bella back to the bathroom because I was done, since he had previously asked her to wait. Yea right, like the 3 year old is relly going to wait... So after arguing about it for a few minutes, I simply told Lionel that from now on we have a new rule. Nobody takes my plate unless I personally say it is ok to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment