Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bella and the cherry seed

Yesterday Bella was eating cherries when she told me all of a sudden "Mommy, I ate a seed".

She seemed concerned, so I tried to reassure her by telling her "Don't worry sweetie. It will come out when you poop".

Turns out though, that was NOT at all reassuring for her. She seemed really scared, and started crying and telling me that she didn't want to poop. It took me a while to calm her down ...

About 20 minutes later she needed to go to the bathroom, and started crying again - she was still scared of the seed. I went with her to the bathroom, and stayed with her until she pooped. She then asked me if the seed was out, and I of course saw my chance. "Yes honey, it is out and you no longer have to worry about it", I said. And that was it. THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment