Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bella and Mami Time

Tonight, while Sofia and Lionel were watching their favorite cooking show, Bella and I had Bella-Mami time.  First she wanted to see pictures from when she was a baby ... as if she wasn't still my tiny girl. We danced in the play room to one of her songs, turned the lights off, and turned the disco ball on. She made me dance in circles, and kept reminding me that "She was in the front, and I was in the back". Given that we were dancing in a circle, that made me laugh. We then read "The very hungry caterpillar", even though I told her it was for younger kids, because she said she really liked that book. We then closed our evening by watching "Dora the Explorer" while sitting on the couch cuddling with each other. Those moments made me so happy...

There are multiple things I am going to miss about vacation, and spending endless time with my girls not worrying about hurrying them to bed, or getting ready for the next day, is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment