Sunday, December 27, 2015

Vacation Day 6 - Taking it easy again

Dec 26,

Today we took it easy once again. I meant to get up to run with the running group at 8, but didn't set my alarm and woke up on my own at 8:48. Everybody was still sleeping and it wasn't raining yet, so I got up and went running by myself. I ran 6.2 miles around Mt Washington, where I used to run before we moved. Sofia had swimming practice, but she didn't go because she had growing pains. Instead, we all went out for lunch at First Watch. In the afternoon the girls continued to play with their Legos and other gifts from Santa, and Lionel and I went to watch a movie. We thought about making it a full date, also doing dinner by ourselves, while the girls had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa. But the girls really wanted us to come back and be with them, so we did.


No comments:

Post a Comment