Saturday, February 6, 2016

Costa Rica Day 2 - Spa night!

Last night, while the guys played poker, the women had a spa night. You could have a massage and a facial, or just a longer massage - which is exactly what I chose. My massage therapist was named Gabriela, just like my sister, and she did a really good job. It hasn't been that long since I had a massage, but the way she did it was just different, and I really enjoyed that. I was sad when my time was up.

After the massage everybody just hang out and talked, and I did pretty good if I say so myself. I was comfortable, talked to everybody, and didn't feel like the odd one out. The guys also came this way after poker night, and the party continued well into the night. I didn't go to bed too late though. A little before midnight I came to the room to go to the bathroom, but saw the bed and decided to just put my PJs on and call it a night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment