Thursday, February 11, 2016

Vail Day 2 - Back to Skiing

Today was our first day of skiing this year. The girls went back to ski school, and Lionel and I skied on our own. The girls were actually really excited about ski school, and were ready to go right on time. Since they didn't want the hair on their face while they went down the mountain, they actually allowed me to brush it and give them braids and pony tails. They looked so nice. I wish they allowed me to do that every day.

They were all smiles when I dropped them off at ski school, and Sofia was happy she got to start at Level 5. When I dropped them off they originally suggested that they start at levels 4 and 2 (Vs 5 and 3 which is where they ended last year) but Sofia absolutely refused. So they started at 5 and 3.

Lionel and I skied nonstop, except for lunch, until it was time to go get the girls. We actually went down an easy black diamond before lunch, and I didn't fall or anything. By 3:30 we went to pick up the girls, and they were still all smiles. Sofia will still be at level 5 tomorrow, and Bella is moving up. Tomorrow she is starting at level 4.








No comments:

Post a Comment