Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Go Beys Go

Many people say they gain weight during vacation. I, on the other hand, think we all will go back home somewhat lighter - if not the same. This morning, for instance, Lionel, Sofia and I played tennis while Bella stayed on the sidelines. The four of us then spent some time at the pool before having lunch and taking a much-needed nap. Then, in the afternoon, Sofia and I went on a walk/bike ride for an hour and a half. We then met up with Lionel and Bella at one of the playgrounds before heading back home. Afterward Sofia still had energy to go to the beach, so Lionel took her for a little while. Needles to say the girls were exhausted by the time they made it to bed, and I'm kind of struggling right now to stay awake. So good night to me, that is it for today!







No comments:

Post a Comment