Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Big Helper

Tonight, after dinner, something strange happened. Sofia not only picked up her plate and took it to the sink. She also took mine, and even offered to wash some of them by hand. I thought that was quite strange, considering they usually have to be nagged to clean up after themselves, so I let her go with the flow to see if she would really do it. And what do you know? She did! She even recruited Bella to dry them, and told me that she wanted to do it every single night. I  really wonder what would 15 year old Sofia tell 6 year old Sofia about that.

Of course after we finished cleaning Sofia came back and asked if I would give her some money for helping out. So I guess it was not all altruistic but still, it was fun to watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment