Thursday, February 16, 2012

Vail - Day 2

I am completely exhausted, and it is not even 9:00pm local time. I officially survived my first day of skiing in probably 10 years, and even though I started by falling down a lot, I managed to hang in there the entire day. But not without a lot of effort and concentration, which is probably why I feel to beat up right about now.

The girls also had a good day at ski school, and both said they wanted to go back tomorrow. That is a good thing, because they were going to go back anyway.

Now I just hope that we all have a better night than we did last night.

Perfect view from the breakfast room

Getting ready for our first day of skiing
On our way out
Arriving at ski school
Not Bella's best picture, but oh well





Picnic at the top of the mountain

Sofia proudly showing her "I love Vail" drawing

Bella also wanted to show her "drawing"


No comments:

Post a Comment