Sunday, February 18, 2024

Vail - Day 4 - Sofia heading back

Feb 18,

Today I did not go skiing in favor of staying back and spending a few more moments with my Sofia. But the morning went by too quickly. We went to brunch together and after that she had to take the shuttle back to Denver. I walked her to the Vail transportation center and helped her carry all her stuff. It was sad to see her go. 

After Sofia left I took a walk, to get distracted and because I needed the movement. It was 30 degrees but it felt "warm", given how cold it got last night. I even opened my jacket and took my gloves off. I then came back to the apartment, wasted time on my phone, and took a nap. In fact, I kind of wasted the rest of the afternoon until it was time for dinner. It is rare for me to have days like these, but I guess I needed it.


No comments:

Post a Comment