Monday, September 20, 2010

Lack of sleep

Just when I finally got a reminder of how it feels to sleep for more than 6 hours, last night I also got to remember what it's like to only sleep for 3 or 4.

I went to bed at 10:30pm, knowing I had to get up at 5:30am for my tennis class. That would give me 7 hours of sleep ... or so I thought. Since I don't usually go to bed before 11:30, I struggled falling sleep. So it was probably at least 11:30 before I was finally out. Sofia then woke me up at 2:30 because her earring fell off, and she insisted that I put it back on right away. Unlucky me, by the time I was done with her I was very much awake. So it was about 4:30 before I finally fell asleep again. Just one hour later and I was up for good, ready or not, to start a very long and dreadful Monday.

Somehow I managed to survive the day, and now I am getting ready to go down again. But hopefully this time around I will be able to stay in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment