Saturday, September 18, 2010

Zzzzzzz

Last night I did something I had not done in a very long time. The last time I did it I was probably really sick. The next time I do it will probably be because I am in really bad shape.

Last night I went to sleep before 10:00pm, 9:30 to be exact. I've had such busy and draining days that by the time Friday came around I was completely exhausted, ready to pass out. I was falling asleep when I put Sofia to bed, so I decided to follow her lead. I fell asleep so quickly and so deep that even when Lionel came to bed I did not hear a thing.

This morning I was so well rested that I literally felt like a different person, and told myself:  "I guess this is how I am supposed to feel". I had so much energy that I breezed through the day, which included six hours walking around at the amusement park with Lionel and the girls. All that energy a good night sleep gave me is lasting so long that it is midnight and I am still awake. Wait a second! What am I doing?!? I should be in bed. I guess here comes my regular six hours of sleep cycle ... all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment