Friday, December 26, 2014

Separate rooms

Lionel and I had decided that this Holiday break we would give the girls their own room, and today was the day. The playroom once again became Sofia's room, just like it was when Bella was a baby and was still in the crib, and Bella stayed in the same room. They were both excited to get their own room, although I believe that Sofia had even more reasons for being happy: She used to have her own room after all, and Bella is still quite messy.

Bella's room is a bit more crowded, since it is the smaller of the two and Bella has plenty of toys, but pushing the bed against the wall seemed to help.

It makes me sad that the girls will not be sharing a room any more, but there are some pluses. After years of not being able to do so [since Sofia was in the upper bed] I will once again be able to sneak my head into her room right before going to bed, and watch her sleep peacefully. Hopefully Sofia will also keep her room clean, and Bella's will be the only messy one.

I guess the only thing left to do is remove the stickers from both doors, but I am not in a hurry.



No comments:

Post a Comment