Saturday, August 12, 2017

Walk the school

Aug 11,

This evening Sofia's new school was open so kids could go there and figure out where their classrooms are ahead of the first day of school. I am glad they do that because that school is a total maze. We walked around a lot, definitely made a few bad turns, and went up and down stairs a number of times. After we figured out where all the classrooms were, Lionel and Sofia walked her schedule one more time so she remembers for Wednesday. But Bella and I decided to sit it out. I was getting tired and I was afraid that Bella would start bitterly complaining, adding unnecessary stress to the process. 

At the end we stopped by the spirit shop (I still don't know why they call it that), got a couple of sweatshirts, and finally headed out for dinner.





No comments:

Post a Comment